AFCAT examination is approaching and candidates are facing difficulty in preparing for an exam at the last moment. Well, it’s just a dream to clear examination by preparing just a few days before. Following these points can add to your performance in the examination.
- Skip the road blocks – Keep your continuity alive and if any difficulty or confusing questions are encountered, then simply skip that question, and move to the next. English, maths and reasoning aptitude are simple enough to be solved. But many G.K. questions are entangling. Sotry attempting it later on, if you save some time.
- Calculative ability and a bit formula specification – Maths questions in AFCAT exams are not too hard.These Maths questions asked in the examination need swift calculative ability and a bit formula oriented efforts. Firstly in AFCAT exams maths have only limited syllabus and the questions asked are not too hard as compared to other defence examinations like CDS orNDA. In Maths your calculative speed judges your marks.
- Negative marking can reduce the score – AFCAT examination, have negative marking. If you are trying toanswer the non-attempted question just by assuming or marking randomly, then your score will surely go down.Answer the questions which are correct from your view. Don’t touch the questions, which are out of mind.
- Verbal and nonverbal questions need your keen observation – This section again is not too difficult to crack. Candidates basic skills and observation is all that can easily lead you to the next stage. Verbal and non-verbal problems can easily multiply candidates marks in AFCAT. In verbal problems reasoning and English knowledge are combined. While nonverbal abilities needkeen observation.
- Key events of last 4-5 months are essential – It is the simplest way to get more marks in AFCAT examinations. Getting through the main ongoing events and incidents of the world are mostly asked in GK section. It has always been a weaker section for most of the candidatesappearing for this exams. So the candidates must focus on current events as it is easy to cover and can give good marks.
Conclusion – Candidates of AFCAT needs speed and perfection to get over the cut-off. Following some of these above simple steps can ease your way to score well. Remember, every single chance is precious for the Armed Forces aspirants. So don’t lose your chances to get into the Air Force by making silly mistakes. The exam need attention and focus of the candidates to score more than the required cut off marks. Don’t tick the wrong answer even when you are falling short of correct questions. Along with this, the selected candidates also prefer to attempt sample papers and previous year exam papers to get the idea of the question paper.
If you are willing to build your career in civil services, then join the best AFCAT coaching centre who will help you prepare for the exams and guide you throughout!