Here’s are few tips which one should keep in mind while planning a visit to Pench National Park:
1.Do not plan a visit to Pench park during Monsoons. The park is closed from mid-June to mid-October and your visit may be a complete failure.
2. If you plan your visit with help of a tour operator, then usually you don’t face such issues, as tour operators are aware of when the Pench national park is closed and when it opens. but for people who arrange their tip on their own should bear in mind these details about the park.
3. Since the nearest city for which one can say is located near the Pench national park is Nagpur. so visitors who want to go to Pench national park should consider Nagpur as their 1st choice.
4. All the resorts which offer accommodation near Pench national park arrange for jeep Safaris and Elephant Safaris. hence it’s ideal to suit yourselves with only 1 operator other than trying to make plans with many of them.
5. Try and avoid using strong perfumes or deodorants which might scare the animals. also prefer light-weight clothing other than flashy wear.
6. Private vehicles have their own allotted space for parking, since they’re not allowed within the Gates.
7. Light-weight clothing preferable in summers may include T-shirts, Jeans or shorts. but in winters, light-weight woollen is suggested.
8. Mobile connectivity are often a problem within the Forest space, because the network might not be available for cell phones. therefore do not expect much of the phone ringing here in this area.
9. Last but not the least, if you really wish to spot a tiger in Pench national park, choose a Elephant Ride which will definitely add more possibilities of you spotting a tiger.